Spectral MI-550 and MH 77O

msm_1

Jun 20, 2010
Hi

Are these 550 cables able to handle the conection between my SDR1000 and my DMA200's and 770's from my 200's to my Von vr4's ?

Thanks

Mike

mullard88

Jun 5, 2010
Hi msm_1,

Why not? I'm sure you will get sound but I'm uncertain on whether it will be to your sonic tastes or not. More than a decade ago, I had very lively sounds from a combination of the SDR 1000, DMA 100, and Entec 90 speakers all connected by MIT interconnects and speaker cables.

msm_1

Jun 20, 2010
Hi msm_1,

Why not? I'm sure you will get sound but I'm uncertain on whether it will be to your sonic tastes or not. More than a decade ago, I had very lively sounds from a combination of the SDR 1000, DMA 100, and Entec 90 speakers all connected by MIT interconnects and speaker cables.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if they could handle the ultrabandwith of the 200's, they do say spectral but I wanted to be safe. This setup is older, but still in great shape and sounds, atleaast seperately, great. ( I hope to be peicing all this together, this week ) and to replace this with new gear of this quality would surely empty my wallet !!

Thanks again

Mike

mullard88

Jun 5, 2010
You're most welcome msm_1. Hope to read your impressions of this combination.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing