Hansen king?
Acoustic zen crescendo?
B&w800 n?
Raidho 3.1 ?
Vivid giya 1 or 3?
Or any other suggestions?

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Fantastic amps...i heard them on the YG Anat Ref IIs many years ago, along with Boulder 2000 series DAC. I have heard the big Wilson Grand Slamms with enough varied amps/rooms/sources to have bought them myself. So a big (and biased) fan. Your Ypsilon monos would hopefully not have any issues driving the Slamms, though i am no techie and have not heard them together. That said, it IS a pairing i would be very enthused to hear (along with the big Zanden monos).

Good luck...a great set of options.

Down Under

Jun 26, 2014
I have heard them sound wonderful with Kaiser Kawero Classics.
Not just my opinion but many other observers over a prolonged audition.
A bit left field I know but worth seeking out.
Mind you they would sound good with just about anything.
Good luck!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
The Nola Baby Grands and the Concert Grands work wonderfully wiyh yube amplifiers amd although I have not heard the amps you have I have heard many tube products work well with the Nola.
See Priaptor on this site he owns them with ARC gear.
Good luck Sir

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing