Spectral DMC-6 Owners Manual HERE - HD Entire and Original (Facebook)

DaveSpectral

Aug 30, 2010
Near Chicago
Here are my high-res scans of the entire Spectral DMC-6 Owners Manual.

(LOL) Do to me exceeding the limits for uploading picture size, I am showing these right from my Facebook page. If you want to directly download them from FB, as large as possible, hover over the little bar on the upper right corner, and it will say, “Enter Fullscreen.” Click on it, THEN download it. That makes reading them as easy as possible.

This is for the first version of this preamp. FEEL FREE to share these ANYWHERE, because I have seen threads with people asking about it elsewhere, but that was a while back before I scanned them. It would be nice if you mentioned my forum name from here if you share them anywhere, but that is not a big deal.

To people who sell owners manuals, many of which they SCALP off of the net: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO SELL THESE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Share them, but don’t try to get rich off of them. :p
The MSRP of this preamp was $2,850 back in it's day. I paid $1,350 for mine, probably about ten years after it was new.
By today's standards, it still delivers a STUNNING sound, including it's world renowned Phono Section, with internal components which were the best in their day, and better than most out there today. Not many these days, have a gold plated circuit board.

If you DO NOT have a Facebook page, PM me your email, and I can send them to you that way. :D

https://www.facebook.com/dave.smith...27727.1073741842.520122726&type=1&pnref=story

Miyabi

Jan 20, 2016
Moscow, Russia
Here are my high-res scans of the entire Spectral DMC-6 Owners Manual.

(LOL) Do to me exceeding the limits for uploading picture size, I am showing these right from my Facebook page. If you want to directly download them from FB, as large as possible, hover over the little bar on the upper right corner, and it will say, “Enter Fullscreen.” Click on it, THEN download it. That makes reading them as easy as possible.

This is for the first version of this preamp. FEEL FREE to share these ANYWHERE, because I have seen threads with people asking about it elsewhere, but that was a while back before I scanned them. It would be nice if you mentioned my forum name from here if you share them anywhere, but that is not a big deal.

To people who sell owners manuals, many of which they SCALP off of the net: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO SELL THESE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Share them, but don’t try to get rich off of them. :p
The MSRP of this preamp was $2,850 back in it's day. I paid $1,350 for mine, probably about ten years after it was new.
By today's standards, it still delivers a STUNNING sound, including it's world renowned Phono Section, with internal components which were the best in their day, and better than most out there today. Not many these days, have a gold plated circuit board.

If you DO NOT have a Facebook page, PM me your email, and I can send them to you that way. :D

https://www.facebook.com/dave.smith...27727.1073741842.520122726&type=1&pnref=story

Hi, Dave!

Could you please let me know, where it`s possible to find settings parameters of phono board on DMC-6.
I have some trouble with right channel in phono input - high level of LF noise (around 50-60 Hz),
so would like to fix that problem.
Maybe you can help me, it will be great, thanks!

DaveSpectral

Aug 30, 2010
Near Chicago
You might have to become a member of this other forum to download it:
http://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/spectral/dmc-6.shtml

As I said above, if you are a member of Facebook, you can copy it from here:

Hi, Dave!

Could you please let me know, where it`s possible to find settings parameters of phono board on DMC-6.
I have some trouble with right channel in phono input - high level of LF noise (around 50-60 Hz),
so would like to fix that problem.
Maybe you can help me, it will be great, thanks!

Miyabi

Jan 20, 2016
Moscow, Russia
Thank you.

I have downloaded it, but there is no settings parameters, only principal scheme.
Probably I need electrical scheme with all settings mentioned, to check up my device in details.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing