Interesting Vivid Listening Rooms (world-wide) - Show Us Yours !

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Thanks. BTW, have you always had the CAT amplification, or is that a recent acquisition? Don't recall that amp/pre being in your system. Very nice indeed.

Very recent (amps in June, preamp a month ago).

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
Same speakers as post 69!

IMG_1103.JPG

Older photos taken of a silver Giya G1, loved that color in our room. These were shot with a wide angle lens. GiyaG1_silver_2011_rear.jpg GiyaG1_silver_2011.jpg

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Late to the party but still adding my pic as I picked up these a few weeks ago. Giyas in room.jpg

Some plants & artwork perhaps, the Giyas need v little toe-in with their 120 degrees catenary dome tweeters, in our experience. Certainly less toe-in gives you a wider sound-stage. Enjoy.

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
It's a 2 channel listening room not a showcase at RMAF! ;-)
Actually there is plenty of artwork on the rear wall not in the pic.

Also, thank you for the advice on placement, I do find them to be a bit tipped up in the highs possibly from too much toe - in? Will need to further experiment.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing