2016 Mercedes-AMG GT S

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
The styling is Excellent.
The misinformation in the dialogue will never be picked-up on, noticed by, heard by the consumers who will purchase it.
zz.

Last edited:

Joe Galbraith

Senior Member/Sponsor
Apr 22, 2010
www.arsetmusica.com
Had one of those behind me for a while yesterday. When he went by me and accelerated, it had a really nice throaty rumble

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Hot rod, German style. Sure is faster than my old 454 Chevelle!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

analog brother

Jan 20, 2014
the 911 will be hard to topple.
gt-s will get creamed by the gt3 on the track. nice road car though for sure.
black series can't arrive soon enough.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The GT3 is a race car disguised as a road car so that wouldn't be a surprise to me. I personally would go for a more street tuned Porsche or something like the GT-S since I don't have a decent track to go on where I live. Pot holes and bad paving will make you hate very stiff suspension very quickly.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing