stage 3 interconnect and speaker cable opinons

maslak34

Haven't had the chance to hear any of the stage 3 cables but from what I read the power cables are good. Any views on the speaker cables and interconnects?

Thanks for all the views in advance

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Am using a complete stage 3 ref loom , with great results . The Kraken power cords I have compared to a few well known ,highly touted brands and I much prefer them . The signal cables have the same signature , fluid , weighty with a very balanced presentation . If you are looking for a well resolved , transparent presentation coupled with great power and tone these are sure to satisfy. Worth a try !

maslak34

Thanks jazzhead

I am thinking to use them with Ypsilon gear
Which gears are you using them with?

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Aaudio Imports , who is their distributor in the USA , often uses the Stage3 loom with the Ypsilon gear at shows . You could speak to Briam Ackerman there for more feedback . According to me their Kraken power cord and Mantikor Speaker cables are in the same class . Unless ofcourse you want to try the Leviathan ;)
My chain is listed on my profile page . Good luck .

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing