Shunyata Research TRITON v2 Annoucement

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
Will the new Triton V2 be available with a silver face?

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011

CGabriel

Industry Expert
Oct 31, 2013
WA, USA
www.shunyata.com
Here is an internal photo of the US model. The large cylinders in the foreground are the NICs™. You can also see the four CCI™ modules dedicated to each duplex. And the ZPP-DS pure copper buss system is visible.

Tv2 US Internal sm.jpg

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Look forward to reading comments from those who audition/buy it. Our fearless founder, Steve, may be among the first here...look forward to reading all about it.

heickc

Nov 29, 2014
Mr. Caelin,

for inverter dc home appliance like inverter washing machine and inverter air conditioner. How the shunyata setup could filter those kind of electrical noise after turn them on ?

Here is my washing machine http://www.hitachiconsumer.com/sg/products_details.aspx?oid=3961 even I am using Hydra AV with separated MCB and power line, I experience the dynamic and sound stage are flatten when it is spinning. Any recommendation ?

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
LOL. My HT is on a separate 20 amp line with a Hydra AV, and when the microwave in the kitchen runs you can really hear the noise from it in the HT. I think I am going to splice a Sigma HC into it. :)

edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
Mr. Caelin,

for inverter dc home appliance like inverter washing machine and inverter air conditioner. How the shunyata setup could filter those kind of electrical noise after turn them on ?

Here is my washing machine http://www.hitachiconsumer.com/sg/products_details.aspx?oid=3961 even I am using Hydra AV with separated MCB and power line, I experience the dynamic and sound stage are flatten when it is spinning. Any recommendation ?

Avoid running the dishwasher during listening sessions ...

heickc

Nov 29, 2014
But air conditioner and refrigerator if also use the DC inverter compressor then cannot be avoided. So need a solution for them because more and more home compliance are using inverter engine.

audioarcher

May 6, 2012
Seattle area
But air conditioner and refrigerator if also use the DC inverter compressor then cannot be avoided. So need a solution for them because more and more home compliance are using inverter engine.

It would be bulky, expensive, and a pain, but you could try an isolation transformer on each appliance. Or just try one, and if it works buy enough for the rest. Just an idea. I have not tried it myself.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing