ARC now has customer service email

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Yes, after years and years of waiting, (or non-waiting) :D ARC owners can now email ARC's customer service directly. There is a clickable link on their website. I wrote them yesterday a got a reply in less than 12 hours!

Now the only 1 who remains in the stone age is Magnepan. :D

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Something I noticed on Thursday last while sending an email to Grado Labs, and which I think every company should institute on their email contact page, is the option of being able to send a copy to your personal email account.

dafos

Sep 17, 2010
Refreshing isn't it? We actually need to secure product brochures!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Refreshing isn't it? We actually need to secure product brochures!

Brings back good memories. I would write manufacturers and request for brochures and when they come by snail mail, it would make a good day in my office. I still have a lot of them now.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing