SVS

Jan 19, 2020
Ukraine, Vinnytsia
sound-design-atelier.com

SVS

Jan 19, 2020
Ukraine, Vinnytsia
sound-design-atelier.com
Class A se 80w per chanel, now they new one with GU-88 I believe with 100w per channel.
Analog 833A is GU48.
In general, the sound of powerful SE amplifiers is jaw-dropping with its monumentality. But it passes quickly. Some remain with this monumentality, others move on.

Reactions: Zappadaddy

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
I think I will create now thread about Horning so we will not poison this one here about NAT.

Reactions: jonathanhorwich

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
I think I will create now thread about Horning so we will not poison this one here about NAT.
Maybe Spirit would like to know about options for replacing his Zu speakers?

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Reactions: F208Frank

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing