2015 Audi S3

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Not yet, but AWE Tuning is gonna get the car for chipping and a cold cone air intake to boost the hp.

Gotta love those sticky tires ;)

Thanks for getting my car back to the Northern Hemisphere Mosin!

AWE (GIAC) and APR are both reputable tuners in the US.

Make sure to join Audi World or Audizine forums. I was a moderator there for a couple of years.

Joe Galbraith

Senior Member/Sponsor
Apr 22, 2010
www.arsetmusica.com
Just had the windshield taken out by a flying piece of detritus from a large dump truck while driving on the Beltway outside of DC (like I needed another reason to hate that road). No injuries, thank goodness. My wife and daughter were in the car with me at the time.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Sh!t happens. At least the manufacturing date on the windshield and rest of the windows will be the same.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing