CH Precision Forum Created

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Thanks to Gary Koh for suggesting a CH Precision forum and thanks to JackD201 (whose company picked up the CH Precision line for the Philippines) for agreeing to oversee this new forum.

It can be found here http://www.whatsbestforum.com/forumdisplay.php?352-CH-Precision-Forum

All related threads (except those from the trade shows) have been moved over to the new forum

kinch

Jan 7, 2014
My X1 arrived yesterday, after 6 months of living with C1 alone and using it as pre amp. Looking forward to updating thread as it develops.
I've followed the Florian's work for over ten years back at Anagram, and Orpheus Labs, hope he chimes in. As I understand it, the constant power delivery of my Orpheus Labs 350 monos and their changing output impedance allows for tube like characteristics without the "distortion devices" (Florian's words) of tubes. The monos have dual speaker terminals so the Lohengrin II can be biwired and in this way I think that the impedance curves of the speakers are highlighted, which I appreciate. Hope to add the L1 and would be interested in L1 owners experiences.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing