Munich High End 2015 - Who is going?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Nice to see Auro 3d in demonstration at Munich. If they have set up the room properly, please go listen to their demo, their church organ demo is surreal

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Thanks Bill.
If you are planning to eat first you and your mate are very welcome to join us if we can fix something up for Friday.

Hi Barry,

Thanks very much. We will be eating first - please let me know your plans in due course.

Cheers

Bill

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Hello,

Dinner on Friday? Where and at what time? Who confirms?

Cheers,

VPN

How about Trattoria Al Boccone in Hockbrueckenstrasse near to the Rathaus in the centre of Munich say 7.30 - 8.00pm on Friday?
If that appeals can you respond quickly and I'll book a table?
Thanks

maslak34

I will be in Munich and would love to join

maslak34

I will be at the show on Thursday Friday and leaving on Saturday. Have dinner plans o Thursday but free otherwise

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Hi All,
Pardon the delay but just to confirm that I have booked a table at the aforementioned Trattoria Al Boccone for 7.30pm on Friday 15/5.
Sencha I trust you will be able to join us.
I suggest we meet there but I'll PM you with my mobile no to make any final arrangements including meeting up at the Show earlier.
Look forward to seeing you then

Sencha

Nov 11, 2013
U.K.
Sorry guys but I have had to cancel at short notice. Hope you have a great show and I'll look forward to reading all about it when you get back. Cheers.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing