PureSound Philippines inks deal with CH Precision

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It's official. We will be exclusively representing CH Precision in our territory. We can not and will not sell outside of it. Just wanted to be clear on that :D

I'm making this announcement here as it takes a while for the changes in signature to reflect the same.

ETA of the CH gear is April. Demo units coming in are the following

D1 Transport Configuration
C1 w/ CH Link, USB and Ethernet
L1 Stereo Pre
X1 External Power Supplies
M1 Mono Amplifiers

Later this year the P1 Phono and A1 amplifiers

Many thanks to our WBF buddy who made the proper introductions. You know who you are man. You rock!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Congratulations Jack to adding another high quality company to an already impressive line-up. :D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
ThanksJohn! Test driving a pro tab S now. My first android device. Gotta say I think it is pretty slick.

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Congrats Jack. It's a great brand.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Eagerly awaiting thoughts on the M1s - another set of amplifiers claiming to have no capacitors in the signal path. Congratulations!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thanks Peter, Thanks Ack! :)

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Jack,

Congratulations on picking up CH Precision for the Philippines. It's a fabulous line of products, and the guys are super nice guys to work with. Now that you're official - how about a CH Precision forum for WBF?

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Congrats Jack...look forward to reading more about it. Have read great things already.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thanks everybody!

Hi Steve, I'm ok if you're ok. There are some existing threads on CH here already that can be moved to a new forum.

Gary I just realised that in your big HK event the recorded portion was through CH gear and those Bravos I will always covet :D

garylkoh

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
Gary I just realised that in your big HK event the recorded portion was through CH gear and those Bravos I will always covet :D

Yes, it was. That's why I'm hoping when the Dragons land in the Philippines, you'll be able to persuade Uncle to try out the C1/D1/X1. If you can, I'll even hand-carry my music server when I come :D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'll ask Phil to mention it to Uncle. His pockets might be bruised at the moment though! LOL!

garylkoh

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
I'll ask Phil to mention it to Uncle. His pockets might be bruised at the moment though! LOL!

Or on fire :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing