Memorable Movies With Drop Dead Gorgeous Actresses

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Johnny

From Dusk to Dawn

Salma turns into a vampire soon after this shot. Awesome movie.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Johnny

From Dusk to Dawn

Salma turns into a vampire soon after this shot. Awesome movie.

Awesome body too!

I'll have to check it out! Thanks!:D

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
If we're talking Charlize Theron for me it's GOTTA be 2 Days in the Valley

86190_full.jpg

Unfortunately posting the vid would also be a ban-able offense!

rblnr

May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Maybe a little tame by current standards, but recently saw Bullitt again with Jaqueline Bisset.
Unknown-3.jpg

Makes me want to go rent 'The Deep'
images.jpeg

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Natalie Portman in Closer

tumblr_lourk2uoHu1r06zeko1_500.jpg

She had all the guys characters falling at her feet and one character was married to Julia Roberts'. THAT is something.
Natalie was flat out perfect.

Google it and you'll find a striptease but really, that wasn't what made her great in this film although it didn't hurt none. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Natalie Portman in Closer

View attachment 18709

She had all the guys characters falling at her feet and one character was married to Julia Roberts'. THAT is something.
Natalie was flat out perfect.

Google it and you'll find a striptease but really, that wasn't what made her great in this film although it didn't hurt none. :D

Natalie in anything looks good

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Indeed she does Stevie, indeed she does. I did say it didn't hurt none didn't I? What the heck heres a clip.

Attachments

• tumblr_lourk2uoHu1r06zeko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lourk2uoHu1r06zeko1_500.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 297

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Who can forget Carrie-anne Moss as Trinity in Matrix:

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Or how about this jaw dropper, Margot Robbie from Wolf Of Wall Street

I mentioned her in the "Wolf of Wallstreet" thread about a year ago,

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?13253-TheWolf-Of-Wall-Street post #18

You complained that she didn't leave anything to the imagination but agreed she was a gorgeous specimen!

Her beauty is greater than my imagination would have mustered up, so I'm glad for the show-all.

By the way, I still like librarians!

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
At last! Finally a totally subjective thread! :D

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
VERY subjective. I find some of these ladies super attractive and some others not so much. Funny how you can drool over an actress in one film and then see her again in another and wonder how you found her attractive in the previous.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
VERY subjective. I find some of these ladies super attractive and some others not so much. Funny how you can drool over an actress in one film and then see her again in another and wonder how you found her attractive in the previous.

Or god forbid see them without make-up!

docvale

Mar 21, 2011
Briarcliff Manor, NY

True for subjectiveness ("thanks God!" I'd say...) and true with the fact that the movie and the peculiar role can enhance or negatively impact the charm of the actress.

Enoch Root

Oct 8, 2014
Tiverton, RI
Apologies for my inability to add images. If someone more computer savvy than me cares to do the honors, please have at it:

Annette Bening in The Grifters

Annette_Bening.jpg

Julie Christie in Dr. Zhivago

Nastassja Kinski in Cat People

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing