Memorable Movies With Drop Dead Gorgeous Actresses

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Most who know me also know that I am a huge fan of the movies and have a rather large collection of DVD's. My wife and I have been hosting an Academy Awards Party for the past 30 years. As I stop to think about this year's films it got me thinking about movies I have seen over the years which are not necessarily great but the movie is unforgettable because of the stone fox actress in the lead role. I thought it would be a fun thread as long as the posts contain only images or videos which are in good taste and something we can all have fun with.

For me there are just too many to remember but here are a few who come to mind..and the scene(s) from the particular movie

Julia Roberts.....Pretty Woman

Meg Ryan Katz's Delicatessen - in "When Harry Met Sally"

or how about the very first Bond Girl with Ursula Andress in Dr No from 1962

or how about any and all of the Bond girls for that matter. I can remember falling off my seat when Bond met "Pussy Galore" (played by Honor Blackman) in Goldfinger

Goldfinger - James Bond & Pussy Galore Barn Scene HD..no doubt in my mind that regardless of her name this would be rape by today's standards

How many of these can all of you remember??

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls008552492/

The list is endless. For every one I put up I am certain there are some of you who will keep them coming

So let's open it up. Put up a vide, a scene, an image a photograph along with the movie and let's see where this gets us

edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
Without a question for me this would be Halle Berry in Monster's Ball. The "make me feel good" sex scene is the best and most convincing I have ever seen in any movie, and she is of course stunning.

Steve Williams

Without a question for me this would be Halle Berry in Monster's Ball. The "make me feel good" sex scene is the best and most convincing I have ever seen in any movie, and she is of course stunning.

I agree. I thought of that when I went through the Bond Girls and she was one indeed

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Liz Taylor in Ivanhoe
elizabeth_taylor_5.jpg
Grace Kelly in High Society - remember her in her 190 SL? Okay maybe it was the car. To Catch a Thief was more memorable :D
View attachment 18692
Jacqueline Bisset in The Deep (I'm sure this pic won't get me banned!)
View attachment 18693
Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science
View attachment 18694
Pheobe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Honestly, who doesn't have the pool scene etched permanently in their brains?
Mia Sara in Ferris Beuller's Day Off
View attachment 18695
Kim Bassinger in 9 1/2 Weeks - (see Fast Times) I plead teen hormones for these your honor
Kate Beckinsale in Underworld - Sadly only Underworld 1 was memorable the rest meh…..Leather never looked so good
View attachment 18696
Nicole Kidman in Dead Calm teh B-Movie that launched her via a raunch named Tom who watched it and had to have her for some dumb Top Gun reboot on wheels.
J-Law in Silver Linings Playbook
Scarlett Johansson stole the show in He's Just Not that In to You
cast mate Jennifer Connelly owned Mulholland Falls

Sorry folks I hit the attachment limit!

Last edited:

MikeCh

Nov 21, 2014
One Saturday afternoon a few years back I had a terrible head cold and was laying in bed surfing the TV. Came across this movie and was instantly drawn into it wondering who this beauty was. After a "duh" moment, I checked the DirecTV guide only to find out it was Marilyn Monroe in the movie The Misfits. Not being of age to have appreciated her while she was alive, I have to say she has a timeless beauty about her.

The Movie Trailer:

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
Off the cuff
Anne Parillaud - La Femme Nikita
Nicole Kidman - Batman & Robin movie sucks though
Anything with Deneuve
Loren in El CID

docvale

Mar 21, 2011
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Starting from the actress (and then debating whether the movie is memorable...):

Scarlett Johansson:
My favorite movie with her is "The Prestige" but I think the peaked in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"
scarlett_johansson.jpg

Charlize Theron:
"The Devil Advocate" 2-devils.jpg

Angelina Jolie:
"The Bone Collector" 4362913_std.jpg

Maria Grazia Cucinotta:
"The Postman" LE-FACTEUR-IL-POSTINO-1994_portrait_w858.jpg

Monica Bellucci:
Well, her movies are memorably ugly, but... 1c63beb86d6b91a92ce29114e43f0140.jpg

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
So much wealth and beauty have no business going together :). Ivanka Trump:

Such a sharp contrast to her brother Eric, in her father's TV show, The Celebrity Apprentice:

Woof. Woof. :D

Steve Williams

So much wealth and beauty have no business going together :). Ivanka Trump:

Such a sharp contrast to her brother Eric, in her father's TV show, The Celebrity Apprentice:

Woof. Woof. :D

Not only wealth and beauty but she is also an extremely intelligent woman and IIRC all three have business degrees.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science
View attachment 18694
Pheobe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Honestly, who doesn't have the pool scene etched permanently in their brains?

Jack, totally agree with Kelly and especially Pheobe Cates. Oh baby. Who could blame Judge Reinhold and probably every other hot blooded male :D

Kelly again in Woman in Red

5763582367_82fa5bed28.jpg

Bo Derek in 10

bo-derek-10_i-G-54-5487-FVQKG00Z.jpg

Molly Ringwall - Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club

Molly-Ringwald.jpg

Neve Campbell and Denise Richards in "that"scene

image004.jpg

last but not least, arguably the most beautiful Bond girl - Barabara Bach

Barbara-Bach-in-The-Spy-Who-Loved-Me.jpg

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I have no idea what the movie was, but I'm okay with that.

Salma Hayak
salma-Hayek1.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing