Ansuz

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
There is supposed to be a review of the Ansuz cable line in an upcoming issue of TAS.

Thanks Le Roy, I'll be on the lookout for that review.

Ken

Billy Shears

Jul 27, 2015
I have had a Gigawatt passive power distributor in my system for several years. The Transparent Audio power distributor was sleeping in a cupboard. My brother has a Gigawatt power conditioner and brought it to my place. The addition of the Gigawatt power conditioner did not yield any material improvement. I guess this is due to the fact that I have a dedicated line whereas the power conditioner is a must at my brother's place. I have a friend on this forum, Flyer, who could not part with his Gigawatt power conditioner as well.

The Gigawatt passive power distributor, though a great product, is not in the same league as the Ansuz.

I had the Ansuz D Power Distributor for two consecutive trial periods of one week each. During the fist trial, I connected all my component sources and the preamp. The improvements were already substantial. For the second trial, I also hooked the power amps. The improvements were even higher, hence my move to acquire the D Power Distributor and two C power cables (one for the Power Distributor and one for my phono stage). Ansuz products are not cheap but they are bringing tangible benefits (at least in my system).

View attachment 19405

Dcc, sorry i am so late to the party but how are the Stealth Dream powercords compared to the Ansuz?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing