New Sabrina video

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
Yup!

"How to take the measure of Wilson Audio’s newest—and smallest—floor standing loudspeaker? As this video suggests, by comparing it directly to the Alexandria XLF. While size and complexity are the most obvious differences, more telling are the traits the two loudspeakers share in common."

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Yup!

"How to take the measure of Wilson Audio’s newest—and smallest—floor standing loudspeaker? As this video suggests, by comparing it directly to the Alexandria XLF. While size and complexity are the most obvious differences, more telling are the traits the two loudspeakers share in common."

Deb

congratulations on the Sabrina. Will it also be shown at CES with the new WAMM? Where does it lie in the Wilson product line wrt Sophia and Sasha

BTW, I loved the white one with grey grill covers

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
Deb

congratulations on the Sabrina. Will it also be shown at CES with the new WAMM? Where does it lie in the Wilson product line wrt Sophia and Sasha

BTW, I loved the white one with grey grill covers

Thank you, Steve!

The WAMM and Sabrina will be in separate rooms at CES (both static display).

The Sabrina is priced lower than the Sasha and Sophia. I believe the MSRP will be under $16K

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
I expect it to kill Sophia 3 sales. What is the MSRP of the Sophia 3 right now ?

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
One was on static display at the Paragon Event in late October. This is a small speaker even when compared to a Sophia.

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com

wizard

Oct 17, 2010
wizard-highend.blogspot.com
attachment.php(17).jpg

attachment.php(18).jpg

The goal of simplicity was not license to cut corners in the pursuit of sonic and aesthetic excellence. The hand-built enclosures are finished and painted to the same exacting standards as every Wilson loudspeaker.

Exhaustive materials research and in-depth testing is nothing new to Wilson Audio. Therefore, Sabrina’s front baffle is made from Wilson’s costly and proprietary composite X-Material.

The woofer is similar to the 8-inch woofer used in Alexia, and atop the 5-inch midrange driver is a specially adapted version of Wilson Audio’s acclaimed Convergent Synergy Tweeter.

It may be the most diminutive of Wilson Audio’s floor standing loudspeakers, but itis unquestionably part of the Wilson family.

Shipping: Late First Quarter 2015
Suggested Retail Price: $15,900.00

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
When I saw the thread title, I thought "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch". I really do need to get out more. :D
[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
View attachment 18380

View attachment 18381

The goal of simplicity was not license to cut corners in the pursuit of sonic and aesthetic excellence. The hand-built enclosures are finished and painted to the same exacting standards as every Wilson loudspeaker.

Exhaustive materials research and in-depth testing is nothing new to Wilson Audio. Therefore, Sabrina’s front baffle is made from Wilson’s costly and proprietary composite X-Material.

The woofer is similar to the 8-inch woofer used in Alexia, and atop the 5-inch midrange driver is a specially adapted version of Wilson Audio’s acclaimed Convergent Synergy Tweeter.

It may be the most diminutive of Wilson Audio’s floor standing loudspeakers, but itis unquestionably part of the Wilson family.

Shipping: Late First Quarter 2015
Suggested Retail Price: $15,900.00

They do look elegant and very lounge friendly.
I saw one in the UK on static display in Burgundy which looked really good.
With the new YG Acoustics Carmel 2 due to be unveiled at the CES it is going to provide an interesting choice between the Magico S1 and S3 and these two newcomers.
I look forward to hearing how well they all compare.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing