Essence Electrostatic Loudspeakers

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com
How would you feel if you took your car to the dealer for service, but instead of fixing your car they tried to sell you a new one?

Audiostatic went through several distributors:
Paul Heath (the man)
Randy Patton, of Threshold
Jack Shafton, formerly of SOTA, now sales manager of Golden Ear Technology

Ten foot pole.

Last edited:

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com
Maybe Ben Peters is bringing back a improved version of his Threshold ES-500 Electrostatic speakers...
Or maybe not (see my previous post). Then again, maybe you have a vested interest. But we can't tell because you haven't disclosed who you are and your affiliation. Until you do you can be considered a shill. Audiostatic, not Threshold. :p

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Or maybe not (see my previous post). Then again, maybe you have a vested interest. But we can't tell because you haven't disclosed who you are and your affiliation. Until you do you can be considered a shill. Audiostatic, not Threshold. :p

I'm a 83 year old man that is not connected with Audiostatic or Essence in any way. I've been wanting a FULL RANGE Electrostatic speaker for a while now BUT did not have the "BIG MONEY" to buy them. I think it's GREAT that someone wants to put a full range Electrostatic speaker on the market AT A GREAT PRICE! I will wait a few years so I get a little feedback on these new Audiostatic speakers before buying.

You Have A Nice Day! :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing