Happy Holidays 2014 - 2015

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
I would like to wish all members here// Happy Holidays.

Last edited:

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Same to you Andre. Enjoy the music along with the holidays.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Joyeux Noël André!

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

merry 1.jpg

merry 2.jpg

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Happy holidays everyone. Wish you and your family have a wonderful time in this joyous occasion.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Happy Holidays to everyone, and above all, enjoy in good health!

Now... can anyone get me a bottle of that fabulous Hibiki 17year Whisky and/or the Yamazaki Sherry Cask even better??? The former is only smuggled in parts of the US (it was apparently sold out in 2 days when it went on sale in Europe and Japan), and the latter is unobtainium almost anywhere. I had a Hibiki "From the Barrel" (another unobtainium in the US) and a Hakushu the other day, and my perception of Japanese whisky has completely changed. Just WOW.

Mike Lavigne

Apr 25, 2010
Happy Holidays to everyone, and above all, enjoy in good health!

Now... can anyone get me a bottle of that fabulous Hibiki 17year Whisky and/or the Yamazaki Sherry Cask even better??? The former is only smuggled in parts of the US (it was apparently sold out in 2 days when it went on sale in Europe and Japan), and the latter is unobtainium almost anywhere. I had a Hibiki "From the Barrel" (another unobtainium in the US) and a Hakushu the other day, and my perception of Japanese whisky has completely changed. Just WOW.

a couple years ago an audio friend who lives in Singapore mostly bestowed upon me a wonderful gift of the Hibiki 17, which still enjoys a prominent place among my Scotch collection. it is very, very, nice.

if you ever visit you would be most welcome to enjoy it.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
a couple years ago an audio friend who lives in Singapore mostly bestowed upon me a wonderful gift of the Hibiki 17, which still enjoys a prominent place among my Scotch collection. it is very, very, nice.

Thank you Mike! Enjoy it; if it's anything like the Barrel, then I would even walk to your place from here :D

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010

Was the test DBT?:( Else it is not valid :D

Happy Holidays People

You at the WBF are a great bunch. Could well be the site I visit most often...

May you have a healthy and prosperous year.
May you all to be able this 2015 year, to actually acquire and enjoy your dreamed-of gears ...

c1ferrari

May 15, 2010
:) Happy Holidays All and Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year :D

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Getting ready to be Santa Claus for my 5 year old boy who has no idea Santa and Mrs. Claus is giving him another bike this year. Good times in the Reitz household, can't wait to see his face in the AM. :)

Happy Holidays to all those who enjoy this forum!

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing