New Clearwave Duet Monitors

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I missed out on the Holiday Discount Sale that Clearwave was having on these Duel monitors..the sale lasts until Jan. 1, 2015 and they are already sold out! I could have saved $300 off on a pair. I will try to get a Demo pair when they have a pair for sale.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=129428.0

Here's some feedback on the last monitors that Clearwave made ...the Symphonia 7r's. And these Duel monitors are said to be even better than the Symphonia 7r monitors!

http://parttimeaudiophile.com/2013/12/31/the-best-of-2013/

Clearwave

Dec 25, 2014
Hi Audio_Karma,

The website is now updated to reflect the rhetoric we feel best describes the effort that went into the new Duet 6. The original description was in reference to our award by Part Time Audiophile for a model the Duet 6 has replaced. I realize that was not very clear on the original page, so I've made the update to clarify that. Our website is under construction, and we hope to continuously make refinements to describe the qualities of the products.

Let me know via email if you have any questions.

Jed K.

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA

Clearwave

Dec 25, 2014
Peter,

My speakers are for a niche' market and priced accordingly. I'm the designer of Clearwave.

The speakers you mentioned are all great and even with them there is no best-- all have a specific performance goals, aesthetics, and design theme.

If you are familiar with Part Time Audiophile, there is an award called, "Best of 2013". It just implies the best that particular person viewed as best within a set of budgetary constraints, performance to value... etc.

Jed

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
Peter,

My speakers are for a niche' market and priced accordingly. I'm the designer of Clearwave.

The speakers you mentioned are all great and even with them there is no best-- all have a specific performance goals, aesthetics, and design theme.

If you are familiar with Part Time Audiophile, there is an award called, "Best of 2013". It just implies the best that particular person viewed as best within a set of budgetary constraints, performance to value... etc.

Jed

Thanks for the clarification, Jed. And congratulations on your design.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing