Maestro ac power cables ?

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I already have some of Fernando Cruze's Maestro ac outlets and like them a lot! These outlets are the same outlets that are in the TriPoint power conditioner.
http://www.cruzefirstaudio.com/maestro_outlet.htm

I'm going to go head and order three of these Maestro power cables. I will let you all know what I think when I get them.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Guys, I just got my Maestro power cables and they are AMAZING on Video!..

I have a Maestro power cable hooked up to my Pioneer 500m plasma and a Maestro power cable hooked up to my Directv HD receiver...you need a Cloverleaf C-5 male IEC Adapter from http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/2246/10286 to hook up these power cables to these Directv receivers...I got mine back in 2009

The imaging has improved BIG TIME in 3D, much more DEPTH, much more DEFINITION and CONTRAST !...the IMAGE really POPS now!...

The DEEP RICH COLORS look very very FILM-LIKE...the BLACKS look very INKY now!.. The picture is SO SHARP that it looks almost like a have a 4K Plasma now!!...:p

I'm now waiting for my Dedicated Audio break-in power cable adapters to come in from the mail http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/2246/609 so I can hook up all these Maestro power cables together and then hook them up to my high velocity fan and let them break-in good for two weeks. I will then give some feedback on the Audio performance of the Maestro power cables after break-in.

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I should be getting my break-in power cable adapters sometime Monday. :D

I'm really loving what these power cables are doing to Video....football games look so amazing now!...:)

I can't wait to hear what these cables do to the Audio Performance now !!

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I'm watching football right now and these cables just keeps getting BETTER! I can't believe the the "LIGHT OUTPUT" I'm getting out of my Pioneer 500m Plasma!! The picture looks SO BRIGHT now! Can someone here please tell me why this is happening ??? The HDMI cable I have hooked up to my Directv HD receiver is a Mapleshade ViviLink 2 PLUS. http://shop.mapleshadestore.com/prodinfo.asp?number=VIVILINK2-PL Why would cables do this ??? :confused:

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Something else I've notice is my Plasma has always run very HOT with the stock cord BUT it's only running WARM with the Maestro power cable hooked up to it!..:D

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I asked someone else about this and they said my Plasma is running cooler because it's probably allowing easier flow of energy/electricity to my Plasma with the Maestro power cable hooked up to it.

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
With all due respect, seems somewhat like a one way conversation. ;)

Plasma TV running cooler because of a power cord? :confused:

I have a Panny plasma and it runs warm after it's on for awhile but never very hot.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
With all due respect, seems somewhat like a one way conversation. ;)

Plasma TV running cooler because of a power cord? :confused:

I have a Panny plasma and it runs warm after it's on for awhile but never very hot.

The Pioneer 500m Plasma runs pretty HOT....others who own these 500m's will tell you the same thing. I use to run the fans inside my 500m on MAX all the time but I don't have do that anymore now.:)

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
OK, I got my power cable adapters today and I have all my Maestro power cables hooked up in series and hooked up to my fan:)

My fan is running cooler now too...it use to run pretty HOT without these Maestro power cables hooked up to it !

I'm going let these cables burn-in good for 14 days....24/7 and after they break-in I will listen to my system for a few days or so and then I'll let you know what I think then.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
My friend is going to bring over his new Yamaha Soavo ns-f901 speakers when my Maestro power cables break-in good ! :)

These Yamaha speakers will be hooked up to my modified Yamaha a-s2000 amp and I now have a used Yamaha cd-s2000 CD Player.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
OK, this coming Friday I'll give my Full Review on these Maestro power cables....it will be well worth your time, these power cables are D$MN GOOD!! :)

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Here's my review...

These Maestro power cables are a perfect match for their Maestro ac outlets they are both lightning fast, exceedingly neutral, effortless...transparent to the source!. When you pair these two together you have a match made in audio heaven!:)

These power cables excels in palpability....you really believe you can reach out and TOUCH the ARTIST!! These power cables also excels in Transparency.....the see-through transparency is truly breathtaking with these power cables!!

These power cables are all about lifting veils....the Mechanical qualities are all GONE!!.....the noise floor is extremely LOW!! All you hear now is music in it's most natural and most purest form! Recorded instruments sounds much more like REAL instruments being played in your room! Recorded voices sounds much more like REAL human voices! These Maestro power cables allow even the most subtle of details to be clearly heard now.

These Maestro power cables have a HUGE holographic soundstage both ultra-wide and very deep, sharply focused mid-range, insanely detailed without any brightness or harshness AT ALL!!, explosively dynamic, lightning fast, incredibly articulate, organically coherent, tonally natural and chameleon-like with all music.

These power cables gives you a greater insight into the recording....you can differentiate the individual singers and individual musical instruments much better! They have such a wide open sound that it invites your mind to come on in and take a wander around the soundstage....it's quite a realistic and vivid presentation!! These power cables are so effortlessly from top to bottom...they never break a sweat no matter what you throw at it!

My system now stops me from thinking about anything else and allows the music to transport me to the time and place of it's making! It makes you close your eyes and immerse yourself in it's dynamic, tonal and emotional range....It carries you away and leaves your cares behind! These Maestro power cables are a emotional experience rather than a listening experience!!

Fernando Cruz is setting the NEW BAR.. very very HIGH in Affordability....these Maestro power cables just might be one of the most Musically Engaging power cables to ever come on the market!! You are so emotional connected to the music that it's very very hard to stop listening to the music now!....these Maestro power cables are just so D$MN ADDICTIVE!! These power cables presents music in the most astonishingly accurate and lifelike way!!...

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I liked these products so much that I'm trying out a new prototype Maestro Power Strip that wont be on the market until later on this year sometime.

The noise floor is PITCH BLACK! The silence is AMAZING!!:p I've only had it for two weeks, I'll give a full review when they come on the market.

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Are you a dealer or someone that otherwise profits from product sales? :confused:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Are you a dealer or someone that otherwise profits from product sales? :confused:

No, I'm not a dealer and no, I'm not connected with these products in any way. I asked Fernando about his Maestro power strips and he said he's coming out with an improved version of his Maestro power strip soon and I asked him could I try one out. These Maestro outlets take about 6 to 8 weeks to break-in really good but what I'm hearing so far is SHOCKING!!:p :)

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Any other independent reviews available?

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
My Modified.. almost 4K Pioneer 500m plasma has a even sharper picture now hooked up to my Maestro power strip, it also has a very wet look to the picture that is so pleasing on the eyes!:p Fernando should call these improved power strips...>Baby Maestro "TriPoint" power strips!<..:)

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
Same dude (shill) that was hawking the be-all end-all Quicksilver Gold goop last year. Nothing to see here...move along...nothing to see here...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing