Fusion Audio Magic

primozhoce

Jun 2, 2013
I have Fusion Audio Magic power cord at home and it virtually blows away some really, really expensive cables. Does anybody have the same experience?

myplinius

Dec 22, 2014
I have Fusion audio magic cables. and can confirm that Eric (Owner) did really great job. They bested Shunyata King Cobra CX and Stealth Dream cables in my system, as well as some other. But if you will ask Eric to upgrade the plugs to Furutech F-50 gold, these cables will sound even matter. I did it and first thing I hear that each note developed depth I never herd before. Eric is the great guy to deal with and readily will provide with free demo.

primozhoce

Jun 2, 2013
Fusion makes most open and true to source power cords. It is a joke how many esoteric and many times more expensive cables sound really dirty in comparison to the new Magic PC or the Enchaner.
I can provide free demo across EU with a pleasure!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello to the both of you and welcome to the WBF. I do have to ask, since both of you are new here and the only posts you have are here on this thread, are either of you affiliated with Fusion Audio in any way?

Tom

myplinius

Dec 22, 2014
Not affiliated with any cable manufacturer at all, just a customer, who tried many cables and strongly believe that Fusion audio and its owner Eric provide with great product and services for the price. I doubt ithat anybody can find better cables within the price range and I am not talking about retail prices that on a fusion website. Eric usually gives very generous discounts. If there are any cables that best fusion for the price and sound, I for sure would like to know.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello and good evening to the both of you. Thank you for taking the time to answer that question. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying Eric's cables and wish you both many happy hours of listening.

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing