Abyss Headphone Deal

beaur

Fleetwood Sound
Oct 12, 2011
Brooklyn
For anyone who was thinking of buying the Abyss headphones;

https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/doorbuster-cavalli-audio-abyss-headphones Less than 10 left according to the site.

Believe they make you sign up to shop but it's free. Around a 20% discount for the phones and if you were looking for a Cavalli amp they have a few left. Deal is good for 24hrs form 4PM today, so hurry if you want them!!

I've shopped here a few times but for nothing this expensive. Have had no issues with delivery.

Last edited:

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
For anyone who was thinking of buying the Abyss headphones;

https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/doorbuster-cavalli-audio-abyss-headphones Less than 10 left according to the site.

Believe they make you sign up to shop but it's free. Around a 20% discount for the phones and if you were looking for a Cavalli amp they have a few left. Deal is good for 24hrs form 4PM today, so hurry if you want them!!

I've shopped here a few times but for nothing this expensive. Have had no issues with delivery.

no way I would ever give my email address just to read the darn website.....just as a matter of principle.

not saying the deal is not great, or that you are scamming anyone, just the approach is a non-starter to me. I don't need to save money that badly.

beaur

Fleetwood Sound
Oct 12, 2011
Brooklyn
no way I would ever give my email address just to read the darn website.....just as a matter of principle.

not saying the deal is not great, or that you are scamming anyone, just the approach is a non-starter to me. I don't need to save money that badly.

Mike,

Understand the issue. Not my site I just shop every once in a while when something Comes up that Interests me.

If you don't trust the site you can send me a check and I will buy them for you.

BTW there are lots of these places out there now. I keep a disposable address handy for these sites. When spam builds up I just delete the address and add another one. My provider lets me have up to 9 addresses and you can always create a gmail or yahoo address. Keeps my real address mostly free of spam.

Beau

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Hey Mike..... I just put in a fake email address....

Abyss headphones $4299.00
Cavalli Liquid Gold $2699.00

Looks like the sale ends Dec 7th

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing