Beats by dr.dre headphones!!!!!!?

zaiyici

Nov 19, 2014
i am thinking of getting the beats by dr.dre headphones soon. can someone tell me about the whole battery thing??? is it a chargeable battery? how often do u have to change it? and are they really that good?

audio.bill

May 27, 2013
Chicago suburbs
While the Beats are very popular, there are much better sounding alternatives at similar cost. I would respectfully suggest that you audition some other highly rated models, like the PSB headphones for example.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
If you like THUMP, THUMP, THUMP get the Beats.

Seems you may be pulling our legs. ;)

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
I listened to Layla through my kids Beats. You wouldn't recognize it. Seriously if you like music to sound like it was recorded Beats are not for you. Certainly not HiFi.

Joe Galbraith

Senior Member/Sponsor
Apr 22, 2010
www.arsetmusica.com
If it were me, I would beat a path (pun intended) to Sennheiser, Grado, Focal or the PSB as was recommended above. There are many far superior products at or even below the Beats in cost.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
If it were me, I would beat a path (pun intended) to Sennheiser, Grado, Focal or the PSB as was recommended above. There are many far superior products at or even below the Beats in cost.

Agreed. I wonder honestly about the intent of the poster... If you were serious I apologize .. Else you got us going :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing