Zellaton Statement

Roysen

Aug 6, 2011
I wonder about the Zellaton Statement speakers. They are a new model and I can't find their specifications anywhere. I wonder what they are and how they compare to the current top model Zellaton Reference.

ashandger

Jun 14, 2013
I wonder about the Zellaton Statement speakers. They are a new model and I can't find their specifications anywhere. I wonder what they are and how they compare to the current top model Zellaton Reference.

I had contacted Zellaton a couple of months ago and have attached their response below. Had a good chat with owner of company and was told it will be released early next year. It's much bigger than their Ref model. Can be ordered with external x-over.
Hope this helps!

3-Way Floorstanding Speaker System
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
Sensitivity: 90 dB/1W/m
Dimensions (HxWxD): 168 x 56 x 88 cm
Newly Engineered 11" ZELLATON Full-Cone Woofer
MSRP: To Be Announced

Usually the STATEMENT comes with the crossover inside – of course with the best Duelund caps.. we use for all our speakers..!!

We showed in Munich HIGH END 2014 the first prototype of an external crossover for the ZELLATON REFERENCE.. crazy parts!
For the STATEMENT it is also possible to get an external crossover.. also there will be some unique technology available inside.. but this is still secret..

The STATEMENT is custom made on request only.. although I have so many mails on the STATEMENT.. only due to the add in The Absolute Sound..

redsquare

Dec 9, 2013
I currently own Zellaton Grand's and nothing comes close although Zellaton apparently coming out with new speaker called "Stage" and would love to hear it. I heard the Reference and it's the ultimate -wish I had the room! I called Audioarts and they are getting in the Statement's by April. But it may be very dangerous listening to these....

ozarktom

Jun 23, 2013
I have the Emotions, saving up for the Grands. If I had had these speakers 40 years ago, i would still be using them today. These are truly a classic. But with my room, the Grands will be the largest that I could fit in. Those Statements sure do look nice though.

redsquare

Dec 9, 2013
So I finally got to hear the new Zellaton Stage speakers and they are phenomenal. Nothing prepared me for these, not even my Grand's. Heard them with CH Precision and
can't get over how natural and organic they are. I will try to get to CES to hear them again but asking my wife to let me go to Vegas is DOA. Zellaton and Dueland Coherent are in the same room and it would be a good chance to meet Frederick, the man behind Dueland! I'll no doubt bore him to death with all my questions...

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/zellaton-stage-makes-north-american-premier-at-ces-2015/

ozarktom

Jun 23, 2013
So I finally got to hear the new Zellaton Stage speakers and they are phenomenal. Nothing prepared me for these, not even my Grand's. Heard them with CH Precision and
can't get over how natural and organic they are. I will try to get to CES to hear them again but asking my wife to let me go to Vegas is DOA. Zellaton and Dueland Coherent are in the same room and it would be a good chance to meet Frederick, the man behind Dueland! I'll no doubt bore him to death with all my questions...

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/zellaton-stage-makes-north-american-premier-at-ces-2015/

I almost booked the CES show, maybe the next time. I would love to hear the new Stage's.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing