Bono had a scare - rear door of his private jet fell off

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Bono had a scare - rear door of his private jet fell off
Today is a 'beautiful day' for U2's front-man Bono as a 'miracle' saved him from what could easily have become 'Wednesday bloody Wednesday' for him and his friends as they flew from Dublin to Berlin. As NBC News reports, Bono had a mid-air scare on Wednesday when the rear door of his private jet plummeted at least 15,000 feet to the ground. The pilots said they noticed a rumble similar to turbulence during a right-hand turn on approach, but that they felt no major change in how the plane was flying even as luggage and door fell to earth... The search for the missing door continues but investigators were overheard saying they 'still hadn't found what they're looking for'.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...falls-off-private-jet-mid-flight-9857895.html

zz

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
The same thing happened on my jet. Wow what a coincidence!

Not a coincidence, but I got drunk and kicked the door off of mine. It was no biggie, the plane was rented just so I could take friends to dinner in Brussels. I had to listen to a lot of bitching about messed up hair, though.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm just happy the wheels on my bus keep going round and round.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing