Banshee Season 3

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
Very good finale I thought, everything came perfectly together and ended with a cliffhanger no one expected. Like you already said, it leaves you wanting more and I hope we don't have to wait another year for the next season.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Well episode one certainly stirred the juices with some more than violent scenes but IMO it set the tone for the rest of the season with at least 4-5 stories. It was

1. Chayton is back and is out to get Kai and his niece and all the white men

2. The sheriff and his two deputies avenge the death of Emmitt by murdering his assassin so look for some revenge from his neo nazi friends

3. Lukas eyes the army commando base which is decommissioning $8-10M and sees this as his new heist

4. Carrie happens to now be sleeping with that commando base colonel and that will cause some issues I am sure

5. The dead chief's sister also seems hell bent on avenging her brother's murder

6. Kai and Chayton are two real bad dudes

7. Lukas is developing a relation with his daughter

8. Deputy Cobb has a drinking problem, feels remorse for killing Emmett's murderer and gets it on with his ex-wife

All in all a B rating but again IMO they were setting up many story lines for the season

Next weeks episode looks action packed

I must be a little late for Season 3 as I was waiting for my wife to come back from her vacation as she is a follower of the series' past 2 seasons.

Finished Ep3 last night and this summary by Steve is an excellent one up to exactly where we've seen it.

The violence and bloody gore is really increased, with the stitches on Burton's upper chest and Nola's throat sending my wife to grab her blanket to cover her eyes. :D

Great story line, like there are 3 stories happening within the episode.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Job, as usual, makes my wife giggle every time he talks. In spite of his make up, she still finds him 'macho'. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I watched the credits at the end of the show...upcoming scenes, ect. They interviewed Chayton. He sounds like a good and humble guy outside of Banshee...LOL
The view of his head after the shotgun blast...Oh my !

Reminded me of the semi-liquid molten metal forming terminator whom Arnold kept shooting with a shotgun, although this one kept coming back to 'life' after each shot. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I saw that interview as well.

He said he's hoping they will bring him back ...as he laughed and said "in a dream sequence". He talks exactly the same in real life as Chayton. His name is Geno Segers and for some reason I thought he was an ex football player

Or he could do well in WWE, with that low voice and tremendous physique, he could be an instant wrestling icon. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I thought last night's episode was terrific as it sets up the season finale with a showdown between Lukas and the army colonel who has Job, Sugar and Carrie as well as perhaps something between Lukas and Kai ( who IMO shows in this last episode how really bad he is). And what is Kai going to do about Rebecca and her transgressions into Kai's business? At the end of the preview it looks like someone escapes in a helicopter with Hood not too happy.

I'm right here now, saw epidodes 8 and 9 that sets up the final episode for tonight. It's going to be a short 45 minutes as we wait for the next season. My wife kept saying afterwards that it's so ridiculous that Kai took so many hard hard punches in the face and could still get up and walk and talk like he just got a single hit. Well, I said, this is kind of a martial arts movie thing, there will be a ton of blows and hits, and you're not supposed to count them nor notice them. Just look for the hero winning in the end. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
What a great finale. Pulsating action. Have to wait till next year. Overall, the best season for me is this.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Ana Ayora (The Big Wedding, Chop Shop) has booked a season-long arc on Season 4 of Cinemax’s Banshee. The drama series from Alan Ball centers on Lucas Hood (Antony Starr), an ex-con and master thief who assumes the identity of the sheriff of Banshee, PA, where he continues his criminal pursuits while enforcing his own code of justice. Ayora will play Nina Cruz, a smart, tough, streetwise deputy for the Banshee Sheriff’s Department who really is an inside plant working for Kai Proctor (Ulrich Thomsen). Skilled with lethal fighting techniques and a killer instinct, she is a perfect blunt instrument for carrying out Proctor’s more nefarious and violent errands. Repped by Innovative Artists and Main Title Entertainment, Ayora next will be seen in Ride Along 2.

936full-ana-ayora.jpg

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The one thing about the women of Banshee, Pa, they are all drop dead gorgeous

Agreed, Steve. And very lethal too.

Only 8 episodes for Season 4 next year. Long wait. Lesser episodes.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I have separation symptoms already. Perhaps Kai is the only one left for Lukas and 8 episodes can do it as Lukas either dies in the shoot out or he rescues Job and rides off with Carrie into the sunset

Perhaps end the way like Dexter, the fake Hood retires is some lumberyard. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The Women Of Banshee Continue To Amaze

Eliza Dushku Joins Cinemax’s ‘Banshee’

The Cinemax drama has been busy ramping up its cast lately, and now comes word that Eliza Dushku is joining Banshee. The drama series from Alan Ball centers on Lucas Hood (Antony Starr), an ex-con and master thief who assumes the identity of the sheriff of Banshee, PA, where he continues his criminal pursuits while enforcing his own code of justice. Dushku will recur as Agent Veronica Dawson, a tough, sexy and shockingly reckless FBI profiler with no shortage of personal demons who joins forces with Hood to hunt down a killer.

4324_eliza_dushku.jpg

Eliza-Dushku-5.jpg

Eliza-Dushku-6.jpg

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hot girl. Really looking forward to next season.

She was Rick Fox's ex-girlfiend for 5 years.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing