Banshee Season 3

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hi Steve

You forgot to mention one of the sub plots that became obvious in Ep 1.

When Rebecca got out of Uncle Kai's bed completely naked with him next to her. Hmmmm ;)

I really thought that was implied last year so TBH I wasn't shocked. Rebecca doesn't love Kai. He is a means to her end ( no pun intended :)) Remember the Chiefs sister is after Rebecca. Clay knows everything about the two but was seen to be gay in one episode.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
I really thought that was implied last year so TBH I wasn't shocked. Rebecca doesn't love Kai. He is a means to her end ( no pun intended :)) Remember the Chiefs sister is after Rebecca. Clay knows everything about the two but was seen to be gay in one episode.

yes, It was implied last year, but I did not expect to see it :) At least not on USA TV. We may well find a nice mud wrestle between the chief's sister and Rebecca - After all it seems that nothing is taboo with Banshee.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
The only one who is suffering in Banshee from all of this is Carries husband the DA who is now living in a horrible apartment, ill kempt and chronically drunk.

Dunno about that. the husband is enjoying strippers, lap dances and hookers - looks pretty good to me.

Carrie has lost respect of her daughter and works in a diner - :p

looking forward to this week.

Steve Williams

Has anyone seen a short teaser of tonight's episode where Nola says to Burton she's going to kill him and then slowly gut him and then it shows button bleeding from the right side of his chest.

I must say that season 3 is quickly heating up.

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
Has anyone seen a short teaser of tonight's episode where Nola says to Burton she's going to kill him and then slowly gut him and then it shows button bleeding from the right side of his chest.

I must say that season 3 is quickly heating up.

just watched it! One of the great scenes ever!

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
Maybe the best episode since it started!

Steve Williams

Maybe the best episode since it started!

This episode had to rank as the best yet. What an amazing sequence of events. The war is on. Chayton is going to be one angry dude.

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
My wife says she's worried about me Cuz I like the show so much.
That's funny, my girlfriend just got done telling me she doesn't understand me sometimes and doesn't understand how I can possibly like something that violent.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Banshee is getting more and more over the top. Love it

Gotta have one of those semi trailer office/ homes :D

Its a pity the Indian sister is dead, she was a real honey.

The brother dying will bring an all out war from Chayton

Bring it on

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
She won't turn Lukas in but she told him to resign. So my guess is that she will die in the indian raid on the police station to get Proctor.

Steve Williams

She won't turn Lukas in but she told him to resign. So my guess is that she will die in the indian raid on the police station to get Proctor.

Clairvoyance

what an amazing episode

The war is on and seems retribution comes to Chayton next week

I'm still out of breath

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing