Will be computer audio input

Both these I can get for about the same price here

Thx

Andrew

egidius

Member Sponsor
Feb 13, 2011
Switzerland
I would actually recommend getting a Metric Halo ULN8 - they have just now a clearout for current stock, linked with an offer for update to the next level, I know, a slight hassel, but: this gear costs 3000$ now, peanuts if you consider dcs. AND it is considered SOTA among recording engineers. Nuff said, check it out.

Brucemck2

Member Sponsor
May 10, 2010
Houston area

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
On Martin Logans I love the Lampizator B7 - The ability to roll exotic NOS valves such as VT52, EML 45, Western electrics (including 101d and 300B) add superbly to the revealing sound of the stats. Also DSD is mindblowingly good.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Seems we're straying far from what the OP asked ...

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
No experience with both, but a thought - why are you narrowing the possibilities to just these two systems?

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
My hunch would be on the BADA reference which I haven't yet heard. Not a fan of DCS ...

redsquare

Dec 9, 2013
Do yourself a favor and don't get anything until you listen to CH Precision. It made the DCS sound incredibly sterile and lifeless....

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Do yourself a favor and don't get anything until you listen to CH Precision. It made the DCS sound incredibly sterile and lifeless....

That's how it usually sounds to me anyway, don't get what the big deal is with that stack apart from the price

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing