My new baby!

soundofvoid

WBF Founding Member
Apr 22, 2010
Athens/Greece
It has finally arrived home!After four years of diy work my final turtable is here.
Based on the Mitsubishi/Diatone parallel tracking LT-5V but executed in an all out effort...
Photo0196..jpg
What do you think?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
One of a kind SoV! You should be proud! I'm sure it sounds as good as it looks!

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
I still remember this Mitsubishi deck! Terrific looks & engineering effort!

DonH50

Member Sponsor & WBF Technical Expert
Jun 22, 2010
Monument, CO
For those of us, or perhaps just me, who are uninformed (a nice word for "clueless"), could you please describe what you did (or had done) to it? I am not familiar with the original so have no basis for comparison.

Curious (as ever) - Don

soundofvoid

WBF Founding Member
Apr 22, 2010
Athens/Greece
I guess most of you don't visit the DIY section!For the last days i've been writing the whole story!
Please go there and check "The story of my Mitsubishi LT-5V".
There are pages and pages of description and photos of this project from day one...
Now that this is at home,i will concentrate in modding my ARAGON PALLADIUM 1K monos,as i sold my
previous SS amps and work on my resident speakers until Christmas.
After that i am going to build a huge speaker,just like i want it...but this i estimate will take a couple years!

soundofvoid

WBF Founding Member
Apr 22, 2010
Athens/Greece
And a couple more photos... Photo0212..jpg Photo0203..jpg

soundofvoid

WBF Founding Member
Apr 22, 2010
Athens/Greece
Thanks my friend!
When you know that something is going to be your last of anything,you do your best...
And this is going to keep me company till i'm deaf!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing