Fremer asks "Is Kyron Audio's Kronos the Best Sounding System You Will Ever Hear?"

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
With all due respect sir, you obviously don't understand my point.
I'm wondering why the R&D etc is being dismissed so lightly for these speakers. Why are people focusing on the individual component cost so much more than they do for other speakers?

Thanks I understand your point more clearly now (and appreciate the sir) ;-).

I'm still not sure a comparative analysis of cost for other speakers with the same driver compliment, while stripping away a chunk of the total cost is a good way of measuring total worth or markup. In the end it's all subjective...

slowGEEZR

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
I've read on another site from those that did. They were not impressed, is my take away. Having not heard them, I have no dog in this hunt.

16hz lover

Aug 2, 2013
When spending that kind of money, it should be flat to 15hz.;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing