Just Arrived ! 2 pair of Wilson Audio Alexandria XLF in Stock. ( one is a Fact Demo )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

Wilson Audio Alexandria XLF now in stock and on Display.
Visit us at Sunny's www.sunnyaudiovideo.com

We have on Display Dan D' Agostinos Momentum Amplifiers, Audio Research's every single product including the Reference 750 Amplifiers, T+A Elektrokustic's HV Series
We have Bel Canto's Black Series, and many more...
Here is your chance to experience the finest in 2 channel audio.

Sunny Components Inc,
Mon Wed, Thur, Fri 10.30am-6.00pm.Sat-11am-4pm Closed on Tuesday and Sunday.

1370 E Cypress St Ste D,E Covina CA-91724 USA
Tel: 626-966-6259. Fax: 626-966-5467. Cell: 626-975-1353.
Email: sunnyhtms@gmail.com.
Home theater website:http://www.sunnyaudiovideo.com/

Some of the finest products built in America & Europe, combined with the finest
service that is truly upscale.
Complete design, sales, & installation. 2 channel & Home Theater ! Outdoor &
Multi Room !

We are proud to support Audio Research, Aerial Acoustics, Wilson Audio, Dan D' Agostino Master Audio Systems, Vienna Acoustics, Featuring KISS, Die Music, Liszt. Primare, T+A Speakers and Electronics HV Series displayed, Bel Canto Black, Marantz, REL Sub Woofers G1 six pack on display. Dr Feickert Turntables, VPI Industries, Vicoustics, Sonics speakers, Dynaudio, Martin Logan, JL Audio, IsoTek,, Transparent Cable, AMG Turntables, Vandersteen, Ortofon Cartridges and accessories, SONOS , T+A K8 & HV Series on Display, SONY TV's and Electronics, Sonance, Universal TOTAL CONTROL, Wadia and more.
Special Analog Promotion. Free install and setup of any Cartridge on any NEW Turntable.

DEV

Oct 19, 2011
Interesting, self promoting - don't usually see this on the site, you should take care of your customers whom have paid you in full for product but did not receive anywhere close to the condition that you originally posted up for sale and showing pictures and confirming condition. I paid you allot of money and in full for this rack.

When you run into a issue your way of doing business is to end all replies, don't answer your phone etc.

Remember me I purchased a Finite Elemente Pagode HD12 Master Reference 3 Levels Double Wide Walnut stand from you but the condition I received it in was no way what you had posted it as or communicated to me.

You played the game blaming it on the shipping company but prior to you shipping you sent me a pic and I had questioned you because you had the stand standing end on end when it shouldn't have been - see below picture you sent me still in it's box.

DSC03180.jpg

The shipping packaging did not show any apparent damage upon arrival, opening up the unit I found the unit had allot of usage damage - looked well used and showed that heavy pces of gear had been dragged across the shelves and metal numerous times damaging such, scratches, chips - non of these would have ever occurred in the shipping process.

You can see the shipping straps are still on the unit that you placed to hold the shelves in place and you can see all of the obvious damage. You played the game by avoiding me but now hopefully everyone reading and seeing these pics can see you are dishonest and to be very careful if they ever conduct any business with you.

Vaughan-20120810-00204.jpg

Vaughan-20120810-00208.jpg

IMG-20120810-00215.jpg

Vaughan-20120810-00205.jpg

DEV

Oct 19, 2011
So DEV if there is an issue I am going to ask the two of you to take it off line

No problem Steve, yes because the above stand was suppose to be in new condition and was sold that way to me - but he played the game saying the shipper did all of this damage - anyone looking at these pics can see this that this is usage damage and not shipping.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I have no stake in this, but this is clearly a used damaged product. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
The box was Dropped. You need to remember clearly.

Sorry dude, but those dents and scratches are not caused by a dropped box, but from intensive day to day use. None of my business of course, but I call BS when I see it.

DEV

Oct 19, 2011
The box was Dropped. You need to remember clearly.

Steve asked for this to be taken off site but I need to reply -

You are not telling the truth still. Lets assume the box was dropped by a shipper, all of that wear and tare in the pictures was no way occurred from such. You are such a smooth talker and I took you for your word, you got your money but I didn't get what I paid for in the condition as advertised nor conveyed to me by you.

Anyone can look at those pictures and see the unit is well used with lots of marks

DEV

Oct 19, 2011
Guys guys this rack was sold at over 50% off as a STORE DEMO ! Get real !

What does it matter what the price was, we are discussing the condition and as advertised by you and when I specifically asked you are there any scratches, dents, damage and your reply was - looks like new to me. I would have not purchased the item in the condition I received it in.

Send me back my money in full and I will gladly ship it back to you.

You played your games because you are a pro at doing this, delaying my recourse but now anyone who is reading this can truly see through your BS.

You are a very smooth talking dishonest individual, all one has to do is read your first reply suggesting the damage was caused by the shipper dropping I,t please. -
Now you are quickly trying to skirt around the issue like smooth BS talkers do. TRUST ME WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Hmmm...unit was shipped out of country?

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
First of all, why don't the moderators move this thread. Second, the unit was presumably sold as store demo and then we blame the shippers? Umm, no, these look like usage marks, but regardless, wasn't this item insured so you can go after the shippers? Where exactly is this "finest service that is truly upscale" that's been advertised?

DEV

Oct 19, 2011
Hmmm...unit was shipped out of country?

Yes USA to Canada, I relied on his honesty as we all do when making a purchase and not being able to see the item in person - besides email spoke to him on the phone. I trusted him.

When someone out right rips you off you don't forget specially when it's thousands of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing