RMAF 2014 - The swim

Ultimist

Jan 22, 2013
Visited RMAF toting a fisheye lens...

Wasn't able to upload the other photos... quota exceeded...

But more fish photos :) are at:

RMAF 2014 Fisheye photos

Yes, this morning I now see my finger is in every single one of them. Argh.

Full report [only 11th floor photos are up at this time] is at:

RMAF 2014 Show Report

Enjoy!
-Mike

Attachments

• IMG_8627.jpg
    IMG_8627.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 643

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Thanks for posting the pics !

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hi Ultimist,

I just looked at your photos...feels a little like I went! Thanks!!! BTW, I realized you are Audio Federation...I really enjoy reading your many blogs. I particularly enjoyed reading about your views on the big Wilsons...I was most impressed by your very positive opinion of them, as you are a dealer who does NOT sell them...they are perhaps 'competition' for your own speakers. Very nice and much respected.

I have emailed Neli on numerous occasions regarding my X1s and always appreciated her/your advice.

Ultimist

Jan 22, 2013
Thanks, jfrech!

Thanks, LL21! Yep, nice pair of speakers you have there. Neli says 'Hi!'

Floors 10 and half of floor 9 photos are up.

Have to say that this working till the wee hours is great fun but then getting up early the next day? Ugh :-}

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Thanks, jfrech!

Thanks, LL21! Yep, nice pair of speakers you have there. Neli says 'Hi!'

Floors 10 and half of floor 9 photos are up.

Have to say that this working till the wee hours is great fun but then getting up early the next day? Ugh :-}

Thanks, Mike...coming from you, with your level of Ultimist experience...that's a compliment I value! Enjoy the Show!

Ultimist

Jan 22, 2013
Thanks LL21, we did enjoy the show.

This year kind of made up for the last few years - much more upbeat and more hopeful about the future of audiophiledom.

Photos of the rooms on floors 11, 10, 9, 8 and 2 [I take the elevator up to 11 and then walk down the stairs from floor to floor] are up, as are the photos for atrium floor 5. We are about half way done if you count the 30 or so booths at CanJam.

Ultimist

Jan 22, 2013
Sorry about the flaky link. Doh!

We've got 149 rooms up. Starting on the CanJam and booths.

This was a larger show this year than we expected!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing