VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
Wow...just wow..

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
The video reminded me a bit of the movie Cloud Atlas, but I'm not sure exactly why. I think it may have been the costumes and characters changing back and forth between past, present and fantasy/future.

It had a great cast of artists singing a great song and the recording was superb. I would buy it if it were available.

I did not like the video.

daytona600

Sep 9, 2012
scotland
sounds great with the TV on mute

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
We are so fortunate in the UK to have the BBC and its TV and radio programming.
I recently replaced my Magnum Dynalab 108T tuner with the top of the range 109 which is superb with the Radios 2 and 3 broadcasts on FM.
I'm not sure how good they sound on the internet but the range and quality of the programming is tremendous and strongly recommended.
At the risk sounding chauvinistic I don't know of any other broadcaster anywhere which comes close to the BBC.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
We are so fortunate in the UK to have the BBC and its TV and radio programming.
I recently replaced my Magnum Dynalab 108T tuner with the top of the range 109 which is superb with the Radios 2 and 3 broadcasts on FM.
I'm not sure how good they sound on the internet but the range and quality of the programming is tremendous and strongly recommended.
At the risk sounding chauvinistic I don't know of any other broadcaster anywhere which comes close to the BBC.

I agree with you 100%.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing