Mcintosh new amps, pre-amps and dac

Bulldogger

Apr 20, 2010
Clinton,MS
McINTOSH c50

PREAMPLIFIER ANALOG / DIGITAL REFERENCE - SECTION Analog and Digital (with associated power supplies) PHYSICALLY SEPARATED ALL 'INSIDE THE CABINET - VU-METER FLUORESCENT - 8 INPUT ANALOG UNBALANCED TWO OF WHICH ARE PHONO MM MC WITH ADJUSTMENTS THAT ACCESS TO REMOTE OR FRONT PANEL - 2 tickets allocated budget - TWO INPUTS AND TWO COAXIAL DIGITAL OPTICAL (TOSLINK) - 1 USB INGRES - All digital inputs are resampled 32-bit / 192 kHz AC circuit JITter FREE - TWO SETS OF TWO OUTPUTS BALANCED AND UNBALANCED - - 8-band EQ exclude - PASS-THROUGH OPERATION FOR CONTROLLED POWER conrol - Firmware upgradeable - RS232 BIDIRECTIONAL - Headphone - REMOTE CONTROL - SIZE 194 X 445 X 452 MM (HxWxD) - Weight. 12.27

McINTOSH C 48

PREAMPLIFIER ANALOG / DIGITAL - SECTIONS Analog and Digital (with associated power supplies) PHYSICALLY SEPARATED ALL 'INSIDE THE CABINET - 8 INPUT ANALOG UNBALANCED TWO OF WHICH ARE PHONO MM MC WITH ADJUSTMENTS THAT ACCESS TO REMOTE OR FRONT PANEL - 2 tickets allocated budget - TWO COAXIAL DIGITAL INPUTS AND TWO OPTICAL (TOSLINK) - 1 USB INGRES - All digital inputs are resampled 32-bit / 192 kHz AC circuit JITter FREE - TWO SETS AND TWO OUTPUTS BALANCED UNBALANCED - PASS-THROUGH FUNCTION FOR CONTROLLED POWER conrol - Firmware upgradeable - RS232 BIDIRECTIONAL - A 5 BAND EQUALIZER WITH CUTS TO CONTROL SETUP - Headphone - REMOTE CONTROL - SIZE 152 X 445 X 457 mm (HxWxD) - Weight. 11

McINTOSH MCD 1100

DIGITAL MULTI PLAYER WITH DIGITAL INPUTS - Compatible CD, CD-R, CD-RW, SACD, hybrid SACD, MP3 and WMA (FORMATS Stereo) - DESIGN IS TOTALLY BALANCED SECTION IN ANALOG TO DIGITAL - CONFIGURATION SECTION FOR DECODING D / QUAD SCALES CONVERTERS WITH 4 32/192 PER CHANNEL - METAL MECHANICS - 5 digital inputs (including USB) - Analog output balanced and unbalanced FIXED OR SPECIFICATIONS FOR LEVEL CONTROL PILOT DIRECT POWER AMPLIFIERS - Headphone

MCINTOSH MC 302

FINAL AMPLIFIER - 2x300 W/2/4/8 OHM - Maximum output current 60 Amps - POWER AVAILABLE WITH OVER 140 Joules - Input impedance 22 kOhms - POWER GUARD - VU METER - INPUTS balanced and unbalanced - TRANSFORMERS D 'OUTPUT

MCINTOSH MC 452

FINAL AMPLIFIER - 2x450 W/2/4/8 OHM - QUAD BALANCE DESIGN - Maximum output current 75 Amps - POWER AVAILABLE WITH OVER 200 Joules - Input impedance 22 kOhm - POWER GUARD - VU METER - INPUTS balanced and unbalanced - Transformer 'OUTPUT

MC352

Aug 27, 2010
CT
Regarding the MCD1100, I guess they are dropping the idea of a separate DAC, and transport, and going with the single box configuration. Perhaps the success of the MCD500 helped make the decision to go that way.

The MC452 looks like a MC352 with handles. I am not sure about the look of the handles, but maybe it will grow on me.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
<snip>

The MC452 looks like a MC352 with handles. I am not sure about the look of the handles, but maybe it will grow on me.

MC352

I am not certain the pun was intended ..Nice one nonetheless :)

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
C500
Tube or Solid State Preamplifier
http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/mcintosh-c500-tube-solid-state-preamplifier.asp

No C48 pictures.........yet

No McINTOSH MCD 1100 pics .....yet

No MCINTOSH MC 302.....yet

MCINTOSH MC 452.....no pics yet

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
Looks like the MA7000 Integrated Amplifier has been out for little over a year now. Maybe there is something new, I just don't know about it.

http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/972.asp
Designed to deliver a continuous 250 watts per channel, the MA7000 Integrated Amplifier is the most powerful integrated amplifier McIntosh has ever offered.

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
I think I was aware of this one, as well as the 2275 which also looks great...

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing