Krell KBX

martin778

Oct 2, 2014
Hi everone!

There is a Krell KBX (late model with FPB faceplate) being offered for sale at a local audio dealer. The main problem is that it is configured for mono use with a Wilson WHOW subwoofer and I want to use it with my JBL 4343's (300Hz/12dB octave).

I emailed Krell three times already but got no answer at all on how to change the crossover slope and frequency in the KBX :(

Can anybody help? Thanks!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
If you speak with a good audiotech whose old enough...he may have worked with these in the past and be able to help you. Same goes for an 'old hand' at a Krell dealership/distributorship. I am 99% certain for example if you went to a major Krell distributor like Absolute Sounds UK, their main Audio Tech would know the answer.

etunes

Jan 8, 2012
Virginia Beach
Google www.krellservice.com.

Gentleman named Stephen is there. He worked at Krell when this was produced.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing