Sasha setup?

Pierre

Jun 18, 2012
Denmark
Hi

I have just bought a used set of Wilson Sasha and have a question about the spikes under the speakers. There is difference length of spikes, witch do i use?
It is not the spikes under the top module, but the spikes between speakers and floor.

Pierre

slowGEEZR

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Pierre, I believe it has to do with your seating height and distance to the speakers. The owners manual that comes with Wilson speakers should be able to answer the question for you.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Pierre, I believe it has to do with your seating height and distance to the speakers. The owners manual that comes with Wilson speakers should be able to answer the question for you.

Longer ones for carpet??

Shorter version for floors

wsill

Oct 3, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
There are 2 sets of threaded screws. The short ones are for when you use no spacers, or 1 spacer between the spikes and speakers, Use the longer threaded screws for when you use 2 of the height spacers (stainless holed discs) between the spikes and speakers.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing