Gone Girl | Official Trailer [HD]

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Heard good things about the movie; Peter Travers of Rolling Stone liked it and I generally have similar taste in movies. The first half of the book was excellent; the second half not so much. Ben Afleck is perfectly cast and casting Doogie Howser as the old boyfriend seems to be a good choice. Planning on seeing it this weekend.

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Saw this today...the movie is better than the book...much better. One of the best movies of the year.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
We saw the movie yesterday.

I didn't sleep at all during the film. Gail has learned not to wake me. The movie was riveting and kept you on edge, but the denouement in the last 10 minutes or so (I didn't look at my watch at all during the film either) was disappointing.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Quite a long movie but never a dull moment. Some twist midway and counter twist. The ending was kinda abrupt I was thinking there would be some revenge but oh well, that's how the story ends.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing