Kharma Veyron

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
if you go to the Kharma website it's all CAD renderings, which is where this 'rendering' was lifted.

that is simply the 'style' of Kharma's marketing and is targeted toward the intended actual buyers. it's all a dream.......

look at Wilson's print ads. that is all lifestyle focused. nobody cared about dialing in a speaker for the 'shoot'.

these ad and marketing approaches are not hair shirt audiophile directed. we are not the target of this stuff.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
if you go to the Kharma website it's all CAD renderings, which is where this 'rendering' was lifted.

that is simply the 'style' of Kharma's marketing and is targeted toward the intended actual buyers. it's all a dream.......

look at Wilson's print ads. that is all lifestyle focused. nobody cared about dialing in a speaker for the 'shoot'.

these ad and marketing approaches are not hair shirt audiophile directed. we are not the target of this stuff.

Does that mean Karma have never actually made one of these systems, so can't have pics in a real room? Perhaps waiting for their first order:D

Wilson at least are real speakers, real rooms.

Reminds me of Linn speakers and their crappy Photoshop pictures, which just looks suspect as they have never actually made any of these speakers.

Fills me with no confidence

shutterstock_31716889c.jpg

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
The real Kharma Enigma Veyron System

Last edited:

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
NEW KHARMA VEYRON Series

Attachments

• Kharma brochure_2016_mail.jpg-p4.jpg
    Kharma brochure_2016_mail.jpg-p4.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 2,207

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
New Kharma Veyron Series ...

Attachments

• Kharma brochure_2016_mail.jpg-p4.jpg
    Kharma brochure_2016_mail.jpg-p4.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 2,619

DJA

Jun 2, 2015
If you check there website you can find additional information. A week ago there was a article on hifi.nl about Kharma and the direction they are hetting to. They also talked about 5 models, so i think we can aspact a EV-3. How it will look like i don't know. The EV-4 will cost €200,000 per pair. Btw sorry for my english, thats not my native language.

EspenL

Aug 2, 2014
Norway
They are going to play at Veyron in Munich next week.
Looking forward to hearing these :)

Espen L

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing