Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kharma Veyron

Member Sponsor [WBF Founding Member] Mike Lavigne's Avatar
    if you go to the Kharma website it's all CAD renderings, which is where this 'rendering' was lifted.

that is simply the 'style' of Kharma's marketing and is targeted toward the intended actual buyers. it's all a dream.......

look at Wilson's print ads. that is all lifestyle focused. nobody cared about dialing in a speaker for the 'shoot'.

these ad and marketing approaches are not hair shirt audiophile directed. we are not the target of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lavigne View Post
    if you go to the Kharma website it's all CAD renderings, which is where this 'rendering' was lifted.

that is simply the 'style' of Kharma's marketing and is targeted toward the intended actual buyers. it's all a dream.......

look at Wilson's print ads. that is all lifestyle focused. nobody cared about dialing in a speaker for the 'shoot'.

these ad and marketing approaches are not hair shirt audiophile directed. we are not the target of this stuff.
    Does that mean Karma have never actually made one of these systems, so can't have pics in a real room? Perhaps waiting for their first order

Wilson at least are real speakers, real rooms.

Reminds me of Linn speakers and their crappy Photoshop pictures, which just looks suspect as they have never actually made any of these speakers.

Fills me with no confidence

Name:  shutterstock_31716889c.jpg
Views: 2536
Size:  106.6 KB
    Source:TW Raven AC-3 - Thales Simplicity II, Exclusive P3 & P10, Technics SL-1000MK3D, Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas, Delos, Dynavector XV-1s, Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon DL-S1, ESC'd 103R, Audio Tech AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: TW Acustik/Thoress phono, Accuphase C-37, Esoteric E-03 EQ: ​​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: cj GAT, Amps: cj teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum Stereo, Speakers: Wilson Maxx3 -Townsend Supertweeters

The real Kharma Enigma Veyron System

Last edited by boonyarat; 07-08-2015 at 04:15 PM.

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor] andromedaaudio's Avatar
    Cool, i suppose the bottom pic is in breda with charles( incl staff )on the far left

NEW KHARMA VEYRON Series
    Attached Images Attached Images  

New Kharma Veyron Series ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If you check there website you can find additional information. A week ago there was a article on hifi.nl about Kharma and the direction they are hetting to. They also talked about 5 models, so i think we can aspact a EV-3. How it will look like i don't know. The EV-4 will cost €200,000 per pair. Btw sorry for my english, thats not my native language.

Absolutely stunning looking speakers... A far departure from the exquisite a ihad eons ago....

They are going to play at Veyron in Munich next week.
    Looking forward to hearing these

Espen L
    DŽAgostino MAS Momentum integrert/ Burmester 069 Reference Line/Kharma Elegance DB 9S /Synergistic Research Athmosphere/Bassocontinuo Reference rack.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123