Tad d600

dcc

VIP/Donor
Nov 4, 2012
Continental Europe -
The Esoteric mechanics of my previous player having failed for the second time in less than two years, I decided to call for a time off and switch to the second best musical integrated CD/SACD player I ever listened to: the TAD D600, built like a tank and highly musical.

imag.jpg

More to come in the coming weeks as I am currently more focused on the upgrade of my analog rig with the difficult choice to make between two phono stages.

Last edited:

MRJAZZ

Industry Expert
Jan 20, 2014
Is that a brinkmann turn table?

I am obviously not DCC , however I can affirm that the table pictured is indeed a Brinkman. In fact the Brinkman Balance. Excellent table......used to own one.
Cheers, T.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
sorry to hear about your esoteric mechanics...you say you've switched to the TAD D600 (which i have heard in Japan at TADs showroom in Pioneer Plaza, Japan)...and you call it the second best musical integrated you've ever listened to...whats the 'best' you've heard? Good luck with the new player and your analog as well.

The Esoteric mechanics of my previous player having failed for the second time in less than two years, I decided to call for a time off and switch to the second best musical integrated CD/SACD player I ever listened to: the TAD D600, built like a tank and highly musical.

View attachment 17504

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I assumed he rated Esoteric as the best, so got the second best due to the mechanical issues

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing