This is so darned cute!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
http://www.martinlogan.com/crescendo/

314ml.2.jpg

It's like a JBL Paragon from Lilliput! It won't quite fit in a stocking but I think I know what I'm getting my music obsessed daughter for Christmas. :)

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
I'm bothered by speakers that smile at me..

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Turn it upside down then. LOL.

roberto

hola...US retail Price is $895.00. And yes, there is an output for a sub. I am a lucky user of it, and it plays beautiful. Here is Tone Audio Mag review:http://www.tonepublications.com/review/martinlogan-crescendo/ I found that if you leave the unit on and you turn your blu-tooth device off, when you want to use it again, you must reset the Crescendo again. Just unplug it from it mains AC power cord, wait about 15 seconds, and plug it back. But if you went to Standby mode at the same time, there is not problem when you want to play it again. It is a clean, easy to use, nice build, good looking, device. Voices are not glared, and overall instruments are played well. Happy listening!

roberto

I think that the Crescendo was made to be on top of the sideboard or cupboard. Or a furniture like those...I have hers, installed on top of our cupboard...and I have music all over my dining room and my living room (small house). It's the wife's music system...because I have mine installed in a room upstairs, a small dedicated room for me!...little selfish, but I no not bother anyone. I call it: Roberto's cave. No wife or maid is allow to clean my mess...very happy at last! Happy listening!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing