What's Spinning Tonight?

The Teardrop Explodes Wilder. No idea why they were so unpopular in the U.S., but they were really popular in the U.K.

Attachments

• 71b7osJXgBL._SL1111_.jpg
    71b7osJXgBL._SL1111_.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Audiofreak71
Mac Miller - Circles - I am a little late to the MM party, but better late than never.
This album is superb, excellent recording and pressing is good.

20240220_223331.thumb.jpg.1e1992a21365db550da166c8521b1b1c.jpg
While I don’t usually listen to Rap I thoroughly enjoyed this album. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: XV-1
Mac Miller - Circles - I am a little late to the MM party, but better late than never.
This album is superb, excellent recording and pressing is good.
Very good choice.
I Will play the album later tonight.
Very sad he's not with us anymore.

Reactions: XV-1
Mac Miller - Kids & Faces.

Music to me really is an artform that can bring a smile to one's heart and life. I love discovering new music, especially modern music. While I luv old schiit - I need new music to keep me invigorated.
Just spun 2 of Mac's mixed tapes and while not as mature and sophisticated as Circles and Swimming, these albums just bring a smile to my face. He was 18 when he released KIDS - Kickin Incredibly Dope Schiit- only a teenage could think of that acronym. The Spins sampling Empire of the Sun is just magic - play it loud.
If you don't know Mac Miller, check out his Circles and/or Swimming albums and if they pull on your emotional strings, listen to his earlier stuff which is more hip hop orientated.

GZnHHbo.jpg

zPgrCpk.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing