What's Spinning Tonight?

On the SONY SCD-1 at the moment?:

The Cardigans - Long Gone Before Daylight, from March 2003, on CD…. (cus I am VERY lazy this super freezing cold day in Sweden, and don’t feel like turning vinyls).

Actually decided take a couple of days off from work, just to play music, keep the stove burning hot, enjoying life, drink hot smoking great tasting coffee…hehehe ;) .

I have showed this album here before on vinyl, but it is worth repeating as it is a very good album. Nina Persson’s voice is just enchanting, and the music is rather calm and relaxing… Enjoy !

/ Jk

IMG_9606.jpeg

The Cardigans - Long Gone Before Daylight, from March 2003, on CD…. (cus I am VERY lazy this super freezing cold day in Sweden, and don’t feel like turning vinyls).

Actually decided take a couple of days off from work, just to play music, keep the stove burning hot, enjoying life, drink hot smoking great tasting coffee…hehehe ;) .

I have showed this album here before on vinyl, but it is worth repeating as it is a very good album. Nina Persson’s voice is just enchanting, and the music is rather calm and relaxing… Enjoy !

/ Jk

View attachment 122840
I guess it’s so cold you needed the cardigans.

• Haha
Reactions: Johan K

/ Jk

View attachment 122840
I really enjoyed this album. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Love
Reactions: Johan K

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing