What's Spinning Tonight?

Reactions: Johan K
Kid Cudi – Entergalactic - new album by KC. brilliant

NGx9hyy.jpg
Shane..

Awesome… I find it soo nice… comming up every morning.. have my coffe.. watch the WBF in a hurry before work… and see new great albums from you almost every day… -just awesome… Love it!! Thank you :D!!

/ Jk

• Love
Reactions: XV-1
Shane..

Awesome… I find it soo nice… comming up every morning.. have my coffe.. watch the WBF in a hurry before work… and see new great albums from you almost every day… -just awesome… Love it!! Thank you :D!!

/ Jk

Johan

It's awesome that you appreciate all different kinds of music.

There is so much fantastic new music, it really is impossible to keep up.

• Haha
Johan

It's awesome that you appreciate all different kinds of music.

There is so much fantastic new music, it really is impossible to keep up.
Thanx man… yea, I love music! The mode controls the choice of the music…

I know it’s crazy how much diffrent music there is… Lloyd Cole the other day reminded me of the Miami Vice series from the 80’s… It just blew me away a couple decades back in time… wow… Great album!

Keep on spinning all these new and old albums… and I’ll do my best to keep up, haha? :D !

• Love
Reactions: XV-1
Continue streaming into the 90’s?:

ICE-T - O.G. Original Ganster, from 1991.

Love this ”gangsta rap” style! Love the kind of up-tempo in some of the tracks. Also ICE-T’s distinctive voice make this album a killer :cool: !

/ Jk
IMG_9101.jpeg

Kanye West – Donda - luv this 4LP album. One of my fav releases from last year. very well mastered for vinyl by JH-N. Jesus Lord Pt 2 and Jesus Lord has seismic bass that will rattle your windows
:D

gtdjUFM.jpg

• Wow
The Brian Jonestown Massacre – The Future Is Your Past - less than 2 weeks before seeing them live again . I might ask Anton to sign the album and colour it in with the BJM crayons

Pvd2VNJ.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Simple Minds – New Gold Dream (81-82-83-84). original UK pressing

8Vv5Z5a.jpg
Love Simple Minds! I play them quite often myself. Saw them live in Gothenburg in the 90’s under the ”Street Fighting Years” tour… AWESOME!!! Best live bass sound I’ve ever heard. It was shaking the ground to it’s foundation:D!!!

/ Jk

Reactions: DasguteOhr and XV-1
Rockstars rehash relevance.

Normally I'd say this is trying too hard to be cool for the dated referrals of WBF. ;)

Act II:

Fun and maybe easier to take serious... as fun. If the doom and gloom [<]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: XV-1 and Johan K
Rockstars rehash relevance.

Normally I'd say this is trying too hard to be cool for the dated referrals of WBF. ;)

Act II:

Fun and maybe easier to take serious... as fun. If the doom and gloom [<]

Whaoo Rando..!!

Awesome albums! On the Lol Torhurst album it was some amazing cool sounds and effects.. Really liked this album… already ordered?;)!

Regarding the Thomas Dolby album… very cool listen to, sounded nice, but not for me buying. Streaming is okay here.

Thank you very much for two very nice albums??.

/ Jk

Reactions: rando
Lloyd Cole - Smile If You Want To - unreleased 1996 album finally able to be heard on the In New York 7LP box set - wonderful

QhTBr6e.jpg

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing