What's Spinning Tonight?

Valiska On Pause (Trouble in Utopia)

0011956683_10.jpg

Limited Edition Test Pressing from the Vinyl Factory (mine is number four of eight)

Somewhere in a basement reposes some classic albums in their boxes.
I remember them very well. And it's that memory which this morning motivates me to spin some classic CDs easily accessible in the listening room. Classic Queen...the tune playing in the now:

This is an amazing album! Frank like you have never heard him before. Any doubters out there listen to this. Heard it for the first time last night and was blown away by his abilities not normally shown on other discs.

20171231_084257.jpg

Wow just wow! Until we bought our home its been two solid years of no vinyl, but mostly four years with all the moving about. However the purchasing of vinyl never slowed down and now after almost a year in our home I freed the vinyl and have a lot of cleaning and catching up to do.
This is an amazing concert, what a privilege to have been there for that live!

20180101_204509.jpg

20171203_131159.jpg

Good stuff, just spent some quality time on You Tube listening, drummers got chops and they are tight as a band!

Hey there Hi-FiGuy,

Yeah, I really rate him. He’s got quite an eclectic discography, having played with Brad Mehldau (Mehliana), David Bowie (Blackstar), Dave Douglas, Avishai Cohen, and most recently on Matt Cameron’s (Soundgarden, Pearl Jam) solo album Cavedweller.

Best,

853guy

Excellent jazz written by Thai beloved King Bhumibol Rama 9.
I am doing AB Opus1 vs MSL Platinum with this album this morning.

IMG_3403.JPG

Tang

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing