What's Spinning Tonight?

That's very interesting, Andre. My copies are pressed in W.Germany. They are also on RealTime records--- I wasn't even aware that they also pressed them in Japan.Have you ever compared your copy to a W.German pressing?

No Davey never did but when it's something that i like and available in Japan i buy.:)

PS: Bought this in 1984 no longer available except on Ebay used $49.99

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/music/

Last edited:
Not many people have heard of this guy....which, IMHO, re-enforces the saying that talent alone doesn't go very far in the music biz. th.jpg .......:(

TOSCA - J.A.C - 3lp leather textured cover needs to be held and felt :love - just sublime in packaging, lp pressings, sound quality and music. An absolute classic. :thumb:

K & D sessions - original 4lp German pressing - another ripper of an album, even thou most of the tracks are remixes.

I see there is a re-issue that goes over 5lp's now - anyone got it?

tosca.jpg

24475.jpg

Mike - The one on the left is the Canadian release and the other the U.K. release. I believe there were 7 different covers for this album.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing