2014 RMAF Friday night Meet & Greet from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Dre_J

Industry Expert
Mar 5, 2012
Every year I attend RMAF, I make an attempt to stop by Garcia’s restaurant for the Friday night Meet & Greet. This Meet & Greet is put on by fellow audiophiles with industry insiders and show promoters stopping by for the event. The event time allow for an after show gathering while allowing dinner plans for the night to continue uninterrupted. I’ve enjoyed every year I’ve attended the event. It has allowed me to meet many fellow audiophiles from several locations across the country and beyond.

Dre

Please join us for the 8th annual RMAF Meet & Greet
There is a Happy Hour 2 for 1 on drinks

Where:
Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant
5050 South Syracuse
Denver, CO
Tel# 303-779-4177

This is Directly across the street from Marriott Tech Center
(The event will be held in the Back Room)

When: Friday, October 10th, 2014

Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Hi Dre! I am still undecided to attend this year, but looking to make up my mind this following week. Thanks for organizing this event!

Fernando

Dre_J

Industry Expert
Mar 5, 2012
Hi Dre! I am still undecided to attend this year, but looking to make up my mind this following week. Thanks for organizing this event!

Fernando

Hi Fernando,

I've been attending the Meet & Greet every year I visit RMAF in addition to helping out in the past with creating the flyers and spreading the information.

The main event organizer isn't me. It's an audio buddy of mine. If you make it this year I'll introduce you to him.

Dre

Dre_J

Industry Expert
Mar 5, 2012
I'm not sure if this came across completely but the event is open to all members that are attending RMAF this year.

Last year I met many WBF members at this Friday night event. Since there is no WBF member dinner planned (that I'm aware of) for this year, it may be worthwhile to stop by before heading out for dinner to say hello to your fellow audiophiles.

Dre

Last edited:

MiTT

Jun 28, 2010
Thornton, Colorado
I don't post a whole lot here, but wouldn't mind joining in. I'm a local and have been to RMAF every year, but have yet to meet anyone from this forum. Would be great to put some faces to names.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I will try to stop by.

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com
I hope to attend this at least briefly but also will be spending time in 1100 (AudioKinesis), Lupine (Atma-Sphere - Ground floor), and 412 (Bricasti). I can be reached at 773-809-4434 any time.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing