MMMini Two

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Last night I helped a friend unpack and set up his brand new speakers. The crating and packing was impressive. All modules were meticulously wrapped to prevent damage to the beautiful finish. Initial set up, leveling and positioning took less than an hour. Once we removed the protective wrapping from the tweeters (doh!), the sound right out of the box was fabulous and very reminiscent of the MM7's.

I don't own any Evolution Acoustics products but am very impressed by the attention to detail and of course, the sound......hope to add additional thoughts after followup visits. Well done!

jtinn

Industry Expert
Apr 20, 2010
Can't wait to come up and hear them. I won't get there to do final tweaking on them until they break-in a bit, but I am sure happy you guys liked them out of the crates!

I love the aesthetics of the MiniTwos. I think they are very unique looking and wish they photographed better. They really need to be seen in person to appreciate the work that goes into them.

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
I think that's the one I heard at Hervé's place, the small floor standing.
Incredible bass (for the size), very controlled. And lovely tweeter. Yeah, I was reminded of the MMThrees sitting across the room, but in a smaller, room-friendlier package!

alexandre

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing