Hi all

Adrian Low

Industry Epert
Long time visitor, new member. Thought I'd join and contribute since I've always enjoyed reading the posts. Look forward to making friends and helping out as much as I can.

All the best!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Welcome! Given your industry affiliations...have you heard the ML Neoliths? Most interested in your observations.

CGabriel

Industry Expert
Oct 31, 2013
WA, USA
www.shunyata.com
Welcome to WBF, Adrian. I am very familiar with Wilson, Maggie and Martin Logan's having owned all of them at one time or another. Very nice product lines. I haven't had the pleasure of hearing D'Agostino's latest electronics yet. Perhaps one day.

Cheers!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Welcome Adrian!

I've not been to your shop as I tend to stay on the West side of the GTA, but now that you're a member here I may have to rethink that and drop by for a visit and an introduction one of these days!

Adrian Low

Industry Epert
Welcome! Given your industry affiliations...have you heard the ML Neoliths? Most interested in your observations.

Not yet, but looking forward to it. Visited Gayle Sanders years ago at his home and heard the Evo Statements. Very impressive speakers. Part of my collection includes an (ahem) less ambitious version; Martin Logan CLS 2Z and various subs. So far the best I've tried are 2 Descents with the Z cross-over. For a lot of music, this is truly stunning. Sometimes I wonder if that's all we really need...then I slap myself! haha

Best,
Adrian Low

Adrian Low

Industry Epert
Welcome Waterloo here what is the name of your store

Hi Garth, thanks. Store is Audio Excellence in Vaughan, or as the city likes to say, "The City above Toronto!!!" zzzzzzz

Drop by anytime

Adrian

Adrian Low

Industry Epert
Welcome Adrian!

I've not been to your shop as I tend to stay on the West side of the GTA, but now that you're a member here I may have to rethink that and drop by for a visit and an introduction one of these days!

Hi Johnny, thanks. Drop by anytime. I live in Oakville actually. Thankfully the drive isn't bad.

Best,
Adrian Low

Adrian Low

Industry Epert
Thanks Joe and Lee. Glad to finally get off my butt and hopefully contribute.

Adrian

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing